Wednesday, April 08, 2009

2nd part of house...

Well here is the second part of the house...I have not taken pictures of the master bedroom/bath but those will come. Tom has been working on computers and I have been sorting out all of the girls winter clothing so it is not really camera ready ;)

playroom...futon...kinda dark...sorry :)


playroom


Mercedes room...


what used to be Mercedes bed...it will now become Tom's office


the girls' bathroom...about ready for a redo...so sick of the FISH!



The girls' room...we have tried their own rooms and with a 4 bedroom house i would love to use the space that we have...but they REFUSE!!


Zoe's bed


Zada's bed


a view of the pool from the 2nd floor...



and then on a side note...i was typing this and Zada was sitting beside me in her pj's.



She looked up at me and this is how our convo went:

Zada: Mommy you are my bestest friend.

Me: Oh really and why is that.

Zada: Because you make me cookies and cup cakes and hotdogs and puffs and you are taking me to see cind-a-lela (Cinderella).

Me: I love you Zada

Zada: I love you too mommy. Can you buy me something when we go see cind-a-lela?

Me: Well what do you want to buy?

Zada: Rootbeer, popcorn, hotdog, candy, chips, and you a snack.

Me: Well we are going to Paradise Bakery before we go are you sure you are going to be that hungry? and what about buying a shirt or something?

Zada: Oh Momma I will share of the food with cind-a-lela and I don't need a shirt cause daddy says we have too much clothes...

and then she was off to play...

1 comment:

Cassie said...

You have a very nice house and the girls are too cute!