Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day! ....a day late!


Ok...so i really do have one of the most loving hubby's on earth. He puts me and the girls before himself...i could never ask for anything more. A few of the things that have made me love him more over the last 5 years



  • his love for his family and mine

  • his true dedication to our marriage

  • his love for our children

  • his silliness

  • late nights at home playing playstation

  • he learned how to cook!!...and is super good at it!!

  • his patients with the girls and i

  • his understanding of my stressful job

  • how he worries about me...

  • he encourages me to get pedicures...cause he knows how much i love them

  • he will buy flowers for no reason

  • his kisses on my forehead

that is just a few...i could go on and on but some are not to be shared on the internet!!



I love you and i hope that you had a great father day yesterday!!!

No comments: