Sunday, October 22, 2006

My husband....

ok...i have the greatest husband in the world! he has always put up with alot of crap from alot of people and still to this day won't turn his back on any of them. Last night we went to the drive in...they are open year around out here...and watched the Marine with John Cena. (great movie!) But it seems like everytime we go to the drive in to get away from work he ends up working!! Everytime we go someone asks us for a jumpstart!! And of course he is not going to tell them no so he does it for free each and everytime.

He is also wonderful to me and the girls. Of course he has made his mistakes...he is far from perfect in most eyes...but in mine he is perfect. I couldn't ask for a better life partner!

Anyways i guess i am done bragging on my hubby...sounds like the girls are starting to wake up from their nap and it will soon to be time to carve the pumpkins!!

1 comment:

Ricks_gurl said...

yes mr mom tommy is the best husband u can have...he is good to u and my babies wait our babies..Lol...I miss u guys when r u commin down here ?