Sunday, June 22, 2008

My New Car!!

This is what we bought!! Not a good picture it is one off of the website. But it is late and dark out so i am not going to run out and take pictures...we will do that later and put them up. The gas in our truck was killing me! I drive 80 miles round trip everyday...that translates to about $160.00 a week in gas. I just could not do it anymore. So we opted to get something a little more reasonable as far as the payment goes and on gas mileage. Our payment dropped like $150 a month and gas for the past 2 weeks has been about $75.00. MUCHO savings going on! The insurance is the same price as we were paying on the truck also. I love the new car...the girls love it cause we get to drive with all the windows down in the morning on the way to work.

Until next time...

1 comment:

the other davis bunch said...

cant wait to go cruzin in the new pimp ride.